About Me

My photo
My name is Breanna. I am married to my best friend, a mom to a unbeleivably adorable 2 year old girl, and pregnant with our first baby boy! I feel so lucky to be able to have such a great family who I get to stay home with while I pursue my love of digital designs. I love to create and help people find that perfect design they have been envisioning!

CONTACT ME

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pricing

PRICING
Photo paper, 5 x 7 design
DESIGN FEE $12.99 (Existing design)
Custom Design Fee $15.99
(Birthdays, announcements, events, ect)

*Prints are 50 cents each if you'd like me to print them.
*You pay shipping & handling.


WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENTS
(No design fee for wedding announcements when you order prints through me.)

Prices per announcement when you order...
100+...75 cents
250+...62 cents
500+...55 cents
750+...50 cents
1000+..48 cents
*WHITE 5 X 7 ENVELOPES INCLUDED IN PRICE

Prices per announcement w/o envelopes...
(minimum order of 500 announcements)
500+...45 cents
750+...40 cents
1000+..38 cents

CARDSTOCK SINGLE OR DOUBLE SIDED
High quality and durable cardstock with lots of options. Must be printed through me.

Options include:
1 sizes: 4 x 9, 4.25 x 5.5,4 x 6, 5 x 7, 5.5 x 8.5
2 rounded or straight edged corners
3 gloss or matte on either/neither/both sides
4 single or double sided
PRICES
Some packages have been set up in my etsy shop. 25 is the minimum order I can do. Please let me know if you need a different amount than I already have set up and we can work something out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my link on your blog! It looks great by the way. Who do you use to print? I love Kenny's Photo in Orem. Its nice that they have everything online.

My Etsy site

>