About Me

My photo
My name is Breanna. I am married to my best friend, a mom to a unbeleivably adorable 2 year old girl, and pregnant with our first baby boy! I feel so lucky to be able to have such a great family who I get to stay home with while I pursue my love of digital designs. I love to create and help people find that perfect design they have been envisioning!

CONTACT ME

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Process

THE PROCESS
1. Email me your pictures and a little about what you are looking for.
2. I will custom design it for you and email you at least 2 different proofs to look at.
3. I will then email you a proof and you can request any changes you would like.
4. I will then make any changes you request, until you are completely satisfied and email you
the final proof.
5. You can then take it and print them yourself or decide to have me print and mail them to you.
You are responsible for shipping costs.
(Wedding invitations can only be printed through me)

6. If you order the cardstock type, I will order them and have them mailed directly to you
Contact me at breezee04@hotmail.com for any questions. I look forward to working with you.

PHOTOS
Submit your photos in .jpg format. Photos with a resolution of 300 dpi will produce the best results. I am not able to guarantee the print quality of a low-resolution photo.I uphold the legal rights and restrictions of all photographers. By submitting me your photos, you will agree that you are the photographer of the pictures or have permission from the copyright holder in the form of a copyright license. You will also agree to take complete responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and do agree not to hold me liable for any misuse of any copyrighted images.By purchasing my products, you are agreeing to the terms I have listed above.
ADVERTISING
Please be aware that I may use your design for future advertising unless requested otherwise by you. I can change names and places for your privacy purposes.



No comments:

My Etsy site

>