About Me

My photo
My name is Breanna. I am married to my best friend, a mom to a unbeleivably adorable 2 year old girl, and pregnant with our first baby boy! I feel so lucky to be able to have such a great family who I get to stay home with while I pursue my love of digital designs. I love to create and help people find that perfect design they have been envisioning!

CONTACT ME

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Collage Frames

These can be done with any pictures you want... Wedding, Bridals, Engagements, Baby, Family! And formatted in any way (black and white, sepia, color, mixture). They are great for the fact of displaying lots of pictures in one clean way!
I have one like this hanging in my house and I love it

Pricing for collage frame: Design Fee... $20

Printing 16 x 20... $15


No comments:

My Etsy site

>