About Me

My photo
My name is Breanna. I am married to my best friend, a mom to a unbeleivably adorable 2 year old girl, and pregnant with our first baby boy! I feel so lucky to be able to have such a great family who I get to stay home with while I pursue my love of digital designs. I love to create and help people find that perfect design they have been envisioning!

CONTACT ME

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Spotlight








This is my latest design. But I have to send a special thank you to Noelle! She took these AMAZING pictures. I am in love with them! So cute, creative and colorful. Visit her blog at photographybynoelle.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good! You got them! I am worried! Sorry it took me so long... I'm sure you were anticipating! They look so great. I love the Save the Date cards. I wish I would've done that. You always do such a great job!

Anonymous said...

was worried

My Etsy site

>