About Me

My photo
My name is Breanna. I am married to my best friend, a mom to a unbeleivably adorable 2 year old girl, and pregnant with our first baby boy! I feel so lucky to be able to have such a great family who I get to stay home with while I pursue my love of digital designs. I love to create and help people find that perfect design they have been envisioning!

CONTACT ME

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Changes!

A couple things are changing... First of all... My name! It is officially "Pretty Please" Finally. I changed it legally back at the first of the year but still haven't really found the time to re-design all my business items. So this is a beginning. I do have a new site but until I get that up and running, it's going to be a part-way process, so bear with me!

I know it's only July. Hot as can be, but I am starting to take Christmas orders already. If you have pictures, there's no need to wait... Plus, I am planning to be a little busy the end of October/first of November with a new baby due, so I am hoping to get a bulk of the cards done before and be all set up for after!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! On the baby boy, the n ew site, and name! I am excited for it all! I can' t wait to see more.

My Etsy site

>